Podiatrist - Post Falls
1590 E. Polston Ave #A
Post Falls, ID 83854
Your first visit to Inland Northwest Foot & Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
From Spokane: I-90-take the Spokane St. Exit
- left on Spokane St. right on Seltice Way, Stay in left lane
- go to Idaho St.
- left on Idaho St. first right on Polston
- take Polston, we are 1590E Polston on right side across from NW Specialty Hospital
From Couer D Alene: I-90 West- take
Seltice way exit
- go right on Seltice Way
- right on Idaho St. then right on Polston
- we are 1590 E Polston on right side across from NW Specialty Hospital